Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samresh Singh Yes You

Options
  • 22-12-1999 9:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

Need that RAM soon Sam.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 285 ✭✭sam

i still have it!
    my pc is ****ed, need new motherboard..
    anyone want to buy a p400+heatsink+fan for £110? no shipping charges..
    anyone selling an ABIT BH6 or similar motherboard for cheap?

64 megs pc100 ram for sale, £64

do i need to get an "ATHLON APPROVED POWER SUPPLY" if i get an athlon, or will a normal 200W power supply do?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Not sure but I got it just in case. I suspect it draws more peak wattage or something.

I'll take the ram if it's not yet gone. Mail me at shoebat@yahoo.com

[Insert cool quote here]
    Play GLminesweeper!
    http://www.iol.ie/~adamj/dl/mineswp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Get an Approved 300+. There are too many f'up stories on the Slot A forums that all came back to the PSU.
    The money you save won't be worth the headache.

And they ROCK.
    So stable they make Win98 feel more like NT (And that's on a 40% overclock).

2 things to watch for though. If you're getting a k7m it has compatibility problems with Some generic RAM (one of mine worked, one showed as 1/4 capacity), this happens a lot.
    Also, it will not boot first time with some keyboards (Logitech for sure) unless you get BIOS 1.007. Until it's on you can reset quickly, or boot with the kayboard out, then pop it in as soon as you get a flicker on the monitor.

Rock? yes. Labour of love? Definitely.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 285 ✭✭sam

thanks

Advertisement