Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dont eat here

• 08-12-2003 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

New Roches Stores restaurant - top floor in Henry Street

After a 20 minute wait for food to come from kitchens - poor selection for kids. I picked 3 sausages, 3 boiled potatoes and 2 desertspoons of beans and 1 soup with roll. I was served from hot counter and the food looked good but when I went to pay it had to be weighed (you cannot check weights before paypoint) and I was told to pay 14 euro and 97 cent. I queried price but was told thats what it cost.

Luckily I am not embarassed easily and left without food but with my hard earned money and 2 hungry kids.

We then went to BK in Iliac Centre and they ate their fill, had a drink, cake bar, yogurt and toy each and I had a chicken burger meal.

Roches should review their pricing structure. No kids half portion dinners were available. They do not even carry the standard nuggets & chips, etc. The person weighing the food (handling your plate) is also handling money and coins - not good hygiene in my view.

:mad: :mad:

Comments

Advertisement