Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw Spoilers

• 09-12-2003 9:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

god i never taught id be happy to see the rock back but raw needs something entertaning on it, and the rock and sock conection what a blast from the past, without hhh in sight and rock and sock back its looking good for raw, shame about the jerico christan angle but it could all worf out at armogadan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Ah yes, more recycling in a last gasp for the Ratings!
    Well done Gerwitz! You've done us proud. Next thing you know they'll be selling ye old WWF Ice Cream Bars and Pop Tarts at the stands!

I'm glad to see The Rock back for his mic work, but precious little else.
    Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Haha those Ice-Creams, I'd love one now. I remember for a few weeks all the faces in the backstage interviews were eating them,

Advertisement