Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 days straight of off peak!

Options
  • 24-12-1999 9:04pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭

For those of you who don't know eircom are doing a special deal this Christmas:

For Esat no limits users this means:
    You can stay logged on from today (Friday 24th) at 6pm straight through till Jan 4th at 8am for free.

Country users dialling Dublin nodes and or making national voice calls can do so at weekend rates from tonight at 12pm straight through till Jan 3th at 12pm.

These have been confirmed to me by both Esat and Eircom.

Merry Christmas and a Happy Y2K to everyone,
    Blade

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Woohoo, no more hours spent trying to get a decent connection!!! I'll just leave it connected all through the holliers thanks once again to Esat no-limits, even though they are crap smile.gif Might be a problem with the electricity bill though, hmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

For eircom is that for all the a/c's or just the registered ones?
    if not how long does it take to get a esat nolimits a/c?

[This message has been edited by Vincent (edited 24-12-1999).]

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Basically 12pm tonight straight through to 12pm on the 3rd of Jan is exactly the same as if it were weekend for all calls and if your ringing locally as you do with esat your off peak starts earlier at 6pm today and ends later at 8am on the 4th as per normal off peak.

Blade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I'm a bit of a sceptical git and I didn't believe that it was free till the 4th of january but I've just rang esat and it's true.
    Cheers to esat for the great christmas present then :-)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Nothing to do with Esat Mills, it's Eircom rates that govern whats peak and whats off peak, Esat just have to go along with it.

Blade

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Really?
    To tell the truth I'm not bothered who decided :-)
    Cheers to eircom then

Mills

how long does it take to get registered with esat nolimits????????

i need to know!!!!!!!!!!!quickly!!!!

[This message has been edited by Vincent (edited 24-12-1999).]

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Chief

took me 2 days max to get registered.. popped into an Esat shop.. filled in the form..dropped it back in.. waited.. dialed up the local number a few times and 2 days later i was registered..

sorted

|Chief|.. not like poor Blade there whose took fooking AGES!

thnks Chief, but in the mean time are eircom or indigo doing any special christmas deals?

slán

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Oh christ, I can stay online till January the 4th? I'm gonna burn my modem so I don't get the urge to download the entire internet.

[Insert cool quote here]
    Play GLminesweeper!
    http://www.iol.ie/~adamj/dl/mineswp.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 BLooD

argh..this is good..this is real GOOD....GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD

hmm...i wonder how long it would take to d/l everything...EVERYTHING

Advertisement