Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notes Development 510

Options
  • 09-12-2003 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place for this. I am looking for a text book or study guide that people recommend for the Lotus Notes Development Exams. So if anyone knows of a guide or guides that will cover or help with the
    510 Domino Designer Fundamentals
    511 Domino App Security
    512 Domino App Architecture

Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Lotus Notes/Domino 5 Application development. Fast Track CLP

ISBN: 0-7357-0877-0

Covers the 510, 511, 512 exams.

The exams are pretty easy if you have experience with Notes already (I have passed all three).

If you don't have much experience then (or even if you do might help) I would recommend getting your hands on the mock tests program (I forget the name, I'll dig it out). Basically run the program going through the test.

When you can get a running score of 90% or more in the mocks your ready for the exam. Try not to remember questions based on persons name though, and don't assume that the questions will match the actual exam.

The only other thing to worry about is in the 511 and 512 exam they take 5 random questions from all the questions you answered and throw them away (not used to score you).

Also try here...
    http://www.lotus.com/services/education.nsf/wdocs/certificationhomepage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭watman

Hobbes , Thanks for all your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I sent you a Private message as well. As my sig says I don't check them often but give me a shout back private if I can help that way.

*edit*

Checked. I am not allowed endorse a mock exam, however the exam preperation page at Lotus lists a number of mock programs you can try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭watman

Thanks Again for all your help

Advertisement