Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

creative Zen?

• 09-12-2003 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭

Does anyone know a site or store in ireland that has a good price on the

creative zen 60gb?

i can get it for €300 trade but i just wanted to know would i be better off getting it overseas (uk/Europe)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭JJSolutions

You might even be better off getting a different unit - ipod or somehitng - I bought 2 (20Gig) and both screwed up, had to get 2 replacements and 1 fix. not sure what the reliability of the ipod is like or i i was really unlucky with mine but I would go for something different next time round.

Sorry cant help with the price - havent been looking lately - sounds good though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

That price is excelent! you could not better it they are €475 on the creative web-site and they usually are some of the best prices for there own gear; I know trade you would expect a good discount and €175 is a good discount!:).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Originally posted by JJSolutions
    You might even be better off getting a different unit - ipod or somehitng - I bought 2 (20Gig) and both screwed up, had to get 2 replacements and 1 fix. not sure what the reliability of the ipod is like or i i was really unlucky with mine but I would go for something different next time round.

Sorry cant help with the price - havent been looking lately - sounds good though

Since your name and sig both reference a company... is that the companies view or your own?

Matt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Originally posted by Matt Simis
    Since your name and sig both reference a company... is that the companies view or your own?

Matt

Its a webdesign company in his sig. Why would they care ?

Advertisement