Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failed line test....again

• 09-12-2003 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'm just wondering if anybody else is having the same problem as me. I have (Eircom) ISDN and want to get Esat BT broadband. Did the pre-qual test on the Eircom site and passed so I applied to Esat who said they'd take care of the downgrading of the line. A few weeks later Esat got back and said my line had failed :( i did the pre-qual test myself and the result had changed to failed. A month or so later just outta curiousity I did the pre-qual test and passed....i was delighted and applied to Esat again. They got back to me yesterday and said I failed AGAIN. What's going on? I'm in Cork and saw here that Irish Broadband are gonna start here soon enough so I might just wait for them. Just wondering what people think should I just give up and wait for Irish BB or should I start annoying Eircom

Thanks

Advertisement