Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dictionary Help!

Options
  • 09-12-2003 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

Firstly i have a nokia 3510. when i bought it second hand, the person before me had been using caracters such as ü and á. now when i write a message and use ü is doesnt appear most of the time on the other persons phone, i just appears as a space. is there any way of removing it from appearing or resetting the dictionary??

thanks

kevin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Without being smart, have you tried removing the battery? This used to work with the older Nokias.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

if i remove the battery it just stays the same. i have also tried restoring the factory settings which still did not slove the problem

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by Lucifer
    if i remove the battery it just stays the same. i have also tried restoring the factory settings which still did not slove the problem

Get the firmware flashed, probably a bit drastic though.. Try leaving the battery out for a few hours, may work?

Advertisement