Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cancel utv clicksilver

• 09-12-2003 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭

i have been waiting for my clicksilver to be activated since i ordered it in september

decided if its not up and runnning by friday, i am gonna cancel the order, anyone know if there a charge for cancelling it when you haven't got it??

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Given that UTV have not delivered a service I presume that in law no contract exists so it would not seem to be a problem. What have Utv said to you is causing the delay - maybe Paul who is now responding to some posts here on behalf of Utv could look into your situation for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Paul-UTVI

Hi tlachta / dub45,

Tlachta, I've PM'd you my utv email address - let me know your telephone number and address and I'll take a peek at our system on Thursday as I'm off tomorrow (Wednesday).

Cheers,

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Now you can't ask for a speedier response than that can you? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Tivoli

email sent thanks paul.

thanks dub45 i doupt i'll be charged, just wanna be sure. yeah quick response, better then ringing and been put on hold

Advertisement