Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fiesta 96 1.1 Cigarette Lighter Non Existint!

Options
  • 09-12-2003 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I have a Ford Fiesta 96 1.1 5 door. When I bought it last year it didnt come with a ash tray or cigarette lighter (is the lighter in the ash tray) I really need to get a cigarette lighter installed in the car. I was wondering if any one can tell me was the cigarette lighter in the ash tray or if not does any one no were I can buy one and install it. It can't be that hard to install 2 cables comming from the radio power say would that work.
    Any help would be well appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

You can get the lighters in any motor store. My first car was an '87 Fiesta, and it didn't have one fitted, but it had the space, and the wiring was already there, I just had to unblock the hole and insert the lighter, no messing with the radio needed.

Advertisement