Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xenogears just re-released in America

Options
  • 09-12-2003 9:14pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Along with the FF compilations, Vagrant Story and Chrono Cross on budget.

Get Xenogears now while you still can. It's only $19.99. I went through hell to get my copy and paid close to $50 to get it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

oh thats a game that ive been interested in, but never had a chance to play, looks really cool tho.
    is it for playstation 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    Get Xenogears now while you still can. It's only $19.99. I went through hell to get my copy and paid close to $50 to get it.

Ha ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Do you know an online store that is selling the rereleased version of Xenogears? I've checked the major sites and, since it ain't there, I believe its not out yet (unless I am badly misinformed) and yes, I looked at US stores.

Hopefully Square-Enix didn't snuff the rereleases. That would suck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

Oh WOW! The memories. What a fabulous game. I highly endorse this product, esp if you enjoyed the FF series. It beats them hands down. It's like FF with big f*ck off Robots to fight your battles with.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

According to www.rpgamer.com it was released 2 days ago. However I haven't seen any stores on-line selling it :confused:

The game is for PS1. To play it you need to chip your playstation or get a PSXchange 2 which are being sold in Gamezone (well they were, not sure about now).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

They must have quietly shipped so. Considering that the PSone is pretty dormant and that a rerelease is taken lightly, they mustn't be bothered to update. The news source must confirm their release in any case :D.

Advertisement