Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas misery

• 10-12-2003 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

Share your most miserable Christmas experience, or why this Christmas will be miserable. ahh to make us feel better!!

http://www.mymiserablechristmas.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Commissar

Well that was depressing.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

63. Stung by Christmas (12/1/02) - Peter, New York, Age 15

Last year for Christmas, we got this big giant Christmas tree we cut down in the woods. When we got it home, we set it up and made it look nice. Then we went to sleep. I woke up like 10 minutes later to see bees circling the living room, because we didn't check the tree to see if it had anything in it. My dad is severely allergic to bee stings, so he died. My mom and me now live in an institute for the chronically insane, since my dad's death caused my mom to get suicidal, and I have to live with her. Life sucks!

Sorry but how made up is that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

my god its like a troll spawning ground!! :rolleyes:

seriously i picked about 5 maybe 6 of the first 20 or so that might have been serious the rest is blatent muppetry!

but not a bad website if you feel like getting depressed for Xmass!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭pyramid man

well if they are living in an institution for the chronically insane, how did they get near the internet to submit there story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

omg, the lies are so horrably blatent in these, I suppose thats what you get for making it so easy to sign up a story.... but 3, omg, what bull sh*t:

3. Mom, watch out! (12/8/99) - Scott, Bismarck, Age 33

When I was a small child, my dad would go out and cut down our Christmas tree. When I was 8, Dad climbed up a 25' evergreen and cut off the top 7' for our tree. Well the tree fell the wrong way and serious hurt dad. He is now confined to a bed. Mom and my two sisters where forced into prostitution to support the family.

Jebus, my 4 year old brother could lie more convincingly, 2 is also horrably bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Originally posted by Pugsley
    omg, the lies are so horrably blatent in these, I suppose thats what you get for making it so easy to sign up a story.... but 3, omg, what bull sh*t:

3. Mom, watch out! (12/8/99) - Scott, Bismarck, Age 33

When I was a small child, my dad would go out and cut down our Christmas tree. When I was 8, Dad climbed up a 25' evergreen and cut off the top 7' for our tree. Well the tree fell the wrong way and serious hurt dad. He is now confined to a bed. Mom and my two sisters where forced into prostitution to support the family.

And acordong to his profile he is 33 I mean cant you support the family? obvoius lie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

lol, good read though...... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

So many lies

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

hehehe this had me laughing for hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

UBER MIDDLE CLASS FEAR!!!

(also stereotyping a tad)

-black
    -out of prison homo
    -crackhead

sounds like the fears of middle class USA...

81. Assaulted on Christmas - Anonymous, San Francisco, CA, Age 34

I live in downtown San Francisco in a sorta hinky part of town. In 1993 I went down to the liquor store to get a pack of cigarettes and this big black guy followed me into my apartment building and then up to my apartment. Everyone in the building had gone somewhere else for Christmas and I was alone. He took out a knife and told me to let him in to my room. Then he raped me for about an hour nonstop telling me he'd just gotten out of prison and really loved white pussy. He kept repeating that "white pussy" **** over and over during the act. He was a crack head and smelled like crack rock. Thankfully it made him paranoid and he ran away telling me not to call the cops or else. I called 911 anyway after locking the door behind me but they took 36 minutes to get someone to my door. Now I HATE CHRISTMAS every single year and can't wait until it's over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Len_007

Dear Oh dear, that site is mad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

"83. The TV antenna was loose on my roof and I decided to repair it myself. Being very safety conscious, I tied a rope to the bumper of my Land Rover, threw it over the roof, and climbed up the other side and tied it round my waist. While I was working on the roof my stupid bitch of wife decided to go Christmas shopping in my car. The cow dragged me over the apex of the roof onto the concrete driveway below. I'm now a sad bastard quadriplegic. "

God bless communication:D

Advertisement