Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

#Quake.ie on Quakenet

• 30-12-1999 1:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Right,

on the 1st of Jan, 2000, the current ops on #quake.ie will be removed. Some fresh faces will be added and some of the old ones will still be there.

Just to let you know so you wont be disappointed or wondering why you dont have ops.

Taa Daa.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭madyoke

cheers Dave !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Is this some sort of "Only Fools and Horses" kind of thing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

MP I didn't notice this little thread before so I didn't reply.

I believe you decided to weed the ops down because to quote one of the ops you kept on

"[23:09] <> too many people giving out ops, too many people messing with bots and all that"

So I reakon you think I was messing around, thanks Eric I really appriciate that.

With the reduced amount of ops we might as well change the channel name to muppet.ie nice start to the New Year.

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Again,

You get all the wrong info Gandy. Come chat with me matey and i'll gladly fill you in. and dont be getting all huffey either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Who are the new ops Emmm Peee?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Yes who are the select few...we well grow to love/hate......????????¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

i thin kthere should be a vote for ops, cos i found that a lot of the ops were mates, ye might disagree, but for instance, if youve had a pint with someone from IRC, and ur dishin out the ops, you're far more likely to give them to him smile.gif maybe rightly so, but maybe u should hold a vote.

Pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

that was tried before h-k. Never worked. MP's reign as King of the ops has been way more susscessfull than in irc.iol.ie.

Why mess with perfection ?

Advertisement