Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song Title???

• 10-12-2003 4:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭

I was watching Batchelor's Walk the udder night and the played a song that I know quite well but don't know the name of it.

It’s kinda of a jazzy sound with an open hi-hat being hit repeatedly to give the track it's driving groove (if you know what I mean). Lyrics wise it has someone saying “I WANT YOU and me to get together” with the emphasis on the “I want you” bit.

Any suggestions???

B.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Groove Armada. Can't remember the name of the song though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

St. Germain. It's called Rose Rouge. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Originally posted by patch
    St. Germain. It's called Rose Rouge. :)

That's the one!!

I went onto CDWOW.hk to see if I could get it and it was available for just over 11 yoyo's on their "Tourist" album. Not a bad price. but just out of curiosity I checked out Virgin at lunchtime and the album was only €9.99!!! Yep, you read correctly an album available at Virgin for under €10....and they have a load of copies!!

:)

Cheers.

B.

Advertisement