Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa Strike Force Update

• 10-12-2003 4:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Just to let you know what's happening. DeVore tells me that they've enough consoles but they need T.V.s. Now we can buy a T.V. of the Amazon wish list but I reckon we'll get a cheaper one in Ireland. I'll aim for the same price as the gamecube. What do you think? Is this okay with you? Anybody know where I can get cheap portable tellys?

Phil

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

The portable TV thing is good with me...dunno where you'd get one though. I was going to suggest amazon! - talk about brainwashing. amazon amazon amazon.

Hey Phil,

Did you get anything organised yet? If you're having trouble with time etc then give me a shout....i have a relaxed schedule in college so i can more than likely help out if needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

The plan is buy a telly on Saturday (the 20th), drop it into DeVore, collect stuff from DeVore that I'm going to drop off for the SSF, get me glad rags on, go into the beers and get €20 euros off whoever's promised me as much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Phil the bollax who bidded highest for my Evil Dead boxset has failed to payup (after 3 fúcking pm's). Can I transfer 20 yoyo's into your account towards the cause.

Originally posted by daveg
    Phil the bollax who bidded highest for my Evil Dead boxset has failed to payup (after 3 fúcking pm's). Can I transfer 20 yoyo's into your account towards the cause.

Sounds like a bit of a Nick leeson???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Originally posted by Peace
    Sounds like a bit of a Nick Gleeson???

Who is nick Gleeson?

Sorry, typo....Nick Lesson - guy who brought down Barings Bank single handedly.
    A great guy for scamming money out of people. Ring any bells?

So twas the night before the night before christmas and not a mouse was stirring.....

Job done phil?

Eh, we get a "get into heaven free card" right??

Advertisement