Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy new year everyone!

Options
  • 01-01-2000 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

smile.gif
    /me spent the new year online

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭DeV

Well I didnt but happy new year to you too!

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

u3 smile.gif
    5 hours to go here tho :p
    /me legs it outta de house

Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

Happy new year

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Happy new year folks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Weel there was bound to be someone on at 12am wasnt there smile.gif Happy New Year all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

ditto, Happy Y2K, and Eircom is fine smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

I was playin TF kill teh president & I had just enough time to pick him off as Pat kenny shouted 10. Phew, but the bastids had killed me 3 times before I had come back from auld lang syne. I'll be playin' American servers in 4 1/2 hours so I can have a few easy kills sunglasses.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Happy new year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

wooo yeaah!,

great fireworks and all I fell off my patio into the garden on the count of 12am, lucky I gotup again. smile.gif I want top bring it in with acrash ! witch luckily didnt happen to anything else.
    its not the millenium everywhere yet so theres still a few more parties and coutdowns to happen. would be grwaet if you had a plane to fly around to all of em.

brian kenndedy sucks btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭acous

ee mi **** ahaha
    smile.gif sound is ****in up jaysus im ****ed how did i type my spappsword

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

happy new year even thi im ****ed but its great although i scored with 2 psycho *****es well ones ok but a bit of a ***** and the othewr was psycho- she wabnted me o rape gher or something i dunno any i didnt ra\pe her burt i kinda well um knmou what i did reaklly [insert smilley fdace here
    ] abnd im tired aQBMJGF ///////ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭madyoke

Yes Celebrate The New Year On-Line {!}

KEWL {!}

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

My god did i really write that???
    And no i didnt spend the nite online - I had just gotten home and uuh well , lets just say me and Mr.Bulmers got to be good friends newyears nite-Mr.Budweiser wasnt to be seen all nite tho Mr.Smirnoff made a brief appearance. smile.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I'll add my belated Happy New Year now because I was comatose at the time smile.gif

M

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Likewise smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Monty - the one and only (edited 02-01-2000).]

Advertisement