Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transsexual Game Character.

Options
  • 10-12-2003 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭

A friend showed this to me, and in the internet spirit of passing on weird stuff I'm telling you guys.

Go here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

sounds more like a transvestite to me:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Square's lead male characters are getting more and more effiminate with each passing game, so it won't be long until they catch up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

raiden is a bit of a posie and tidus looked a little bit too like meg ryan for my tastes. anyway that sort of guy(bishonen as its called over there) is all the rage in japan. thats why that big girls blouse david beckam is so popular there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Researchers have taken pictures of people's faces and masculised and thn feminised the faces and shown them to women to see which they prefer, most prefered the feminised faces. Perhaps that's why game characters are getting "more and more effiminate with each passing game".

Advertisement