Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nwn Levelling up

Options
  • 10-12-2003 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭

Righty ho i have multiclassed to a wizard in NWN. Because i wanted to multicalss to a wizard from the start i horded all the spells that i picked up so that i could learn em as a wizard :). As result on my first level of being a wizard, i knew all of my wizard spells. Now that i am levelling up to a level 2 wizard, the game wont let me do it because you have to pick 2 new spells to continue. Nayone know how to forget a spell? :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 BlueTurtle

IIRC, only Sorcerers and Bards could unmemorize spells, but I'd have to look into it again to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

likewise i am sure that Blueturtle is right however i'll check it out tonight in the game for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Sorry truckle just got this back from NWN support:

Unfortunately no. Its the game way of pnishing you for learning so many spells so quickly...

Nah, just kidding
    But there's not much you can do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

rofl thats a bit shoddy :)

Ta anywhos

Advertisement