Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hail to the mods

• 10-12-2003 6:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Well congrats Ciaran ; bout time admins took fingers out and pressed button :)

Although I do forsee
    "I AM THE MOD, SO IM RIGHT OR YOUR BANNED!!" :)

Just remember, ban me, and i start flickin switches up here in my room :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Fear not, the free people of Carlow IT boards. For your leaders shall not be black mailed.

Start flicking switches up there in your room and I start flicking switches downstairs (circuit board ;) )

But I dont forsee a "I am the mod, so I'm right or your banned" and since I'm the mod, I'm right or your banned. :rolleyes:

For the record Manticore is unbanned (I think he served his time).

and what exactly do you mean by "bout time admins took fingers out and pressed button"?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

For the record Manticore is unbanned (I think he served his time).

oh come on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I'm sorry, I wasnt aware the ban was to be permanent.

The next one will be, regardless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

Originally posted by Ivan

and what exactly do you mean by "bout time admins took fingers out and pressed button"?

Admins of CarlowIT made you Mod finally ...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Ciaran remember the need for communication between the two of us before we ban or unban someone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,309 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Originally posted by TomTom
    Ciaran remember the need for communication between the two of us before we ban or unban someone.

Hehehehe; whopped!

Congrats, and all, but, erm, do you go on "shutdown thread" sprees? :? A few threads seem to go missing every so often :ninja:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Yeah! I noticed that myself:mad: :ninja:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Its plain and simple, if its not about carlow it's not staying.
    The whole zero tolerence will stop when the spam does. I know it kinda has already but better safe than sorry.

Advertisement