Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone see the P900 in the Evening Herald?

Options
  • 10-12-2003 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

The Evening Herald have a small gizmos section in the ~middle of the the paper tonight with the Sonyericsson P900 at price of €450, I checked on expansys and they aren't even that price in sterling. Where do the evening herald buy their phones?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

hmm... not being a reader of said "newspaper" (and that's a very loose description on my part ;)), so didn't see it

suppose they are making a guess at how much it may be with an operator subsidy if/when any of the networks here carry it?

BrianG

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭lotas

hmmm. wonder when it will be out? probably late 2004 since it took them so long to get the P800 under O2, and voda havent even touched the p800 yet! :( me want P900!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by lotas
    hmmm. wonder when it will be out? probably late 2004 since it took them so long to get the P800 under O2, and voda havent even touched the p800 yet! :( me want P900!

Will be a bit earlier than that ;) Lets just say the first quarter for now..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

This would be the paper where they had a picture the caption of which was

"Mary Harney outside government building yesterday"

but the picture was of a guy on a skateboard :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭lotas

Will be a bit earlier than that Lets just say the first quarter for now..
    yea, but are any of the networks saying they will have it here? i dont think they will have it that early.

• Advertisement
Advertisement