Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

netgear print server

Options
  • 10-12-2003 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭

I just bought a netgear PS101 to connect my Canon LBP1210 to my network. I followed the setup word for word and the server is visible on the network in that I can ping it and it appears in network places. When I try to print to it, the print job goes successfully and the activity light shows the server is recieving data but then... silence. No printer spewing out page. Ive tried using the netgear software, setting it up as a standard IP port and god knows how many other things. I've emailed netgear tech support but while waiting for an answer I though Id see if I could pump anyone here for info..

Cheers :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,418 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

just installed two of these onto hp plotters shared them out from a aserver and had no problem (actually in the instrauctions it said something about changing the default naming the bit i remember was for epson printers but maybe it applies to canon sorry didn't read that far in the manual)

Advertisement