Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox live (play now)

Options
  • 10-12-2003 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭

Anyone want to start up a match for Rainbox 6 or Counter Strike????? Those Americans are p*$$ing me off!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Tell me about it dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

hmmm id love to play rainbow 6 over live but the lack of broadband.. and i doubt my wickle ISDN would work

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭bambam

any particular reason the Yanks are pi$$ing you off - or is in just in general?

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭ROAAAR

8 out of 10 of the "yanks" i play either moan at everyone or just talk a load of sh*t. :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

well they are yanks....what do u expect??

:)

Just as a matter of interest...is there much europeans?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

only 8 out of 10, wow your doing well

• Registered Users Posts: 32 madboy

Whats you guys GameTag? i Play Moto GP and if i hear any more about set up i'll crack.
    I was playing rainbow 6 with a few brits and they told me i couldn't use the gun(It wasn't one of the grenade launchers) so i changed and called them a bunch of pussies then, they start slaging me in a Scouse accent and when i told em to **** off i was irish they booted me ,Tossers,"Rob Fell" was the host.
    anywho, I'm "Black Balloon"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Originally posted by madboy
    I was playing rainbow 6 with a few brits and they told me i couldn't use the gun(It wasn't one of the grenade launchers)

was it the 50 cal sniper ? if it was most people will ask you to change that weapon .
    try joining a dedicated server like the xmcc or ubi servers and you will not get kicked , but when your in a non dedicated server and yourr getting slagged and your slagging , theres a good chance you will get kicked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

to be honest - i've only had slagging in one game from a couple of English lads, calling me Paddy and the like. Who cares ! even more rewarding when you beat them.

Couple of guys I play with are really sound, and invite you for games etc. Theres one level in Rainbow 6 , where a TV is playing a soccer match, I was with 2 welsh guys and a scottish guy - and on the TV Brazil are playing England for a second, 4 of us opened up on the TV :) and cheered on Brazil.

In Project Gotham 2 - its alot less talking, and more concentration - having said that, I play with a bloke from Tallaght, generally I've a mate playing split screen on my xbox , and he has the same split screen setup, so we have 2v2 races.

Also I find the Americans so far ok - but I will admit theres some right plonkers, but thats across all countries.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 madboy

WAS IT THE 50CAL SNIPER?

No no it was only the G3A3 I'm aware of the stigma the 50Cal has,but i don't use it anyway cos I just dont like it.
    Dont get me wrong I'm over my little bad experience and it was only one out of many many games so far and I have found the majority have been sound heads.
    I've also noticed that there is less chat on PGR2 but a restricted race with only Mini Coopers is lethal so no chat required.

Does anyone else have their xbox networked through their PC for BB or are u all using dedicated modems?

• Advertisement
Advertisement