Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pixies: Album Archive 13/12/03

Options
  • 11-12-2003 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

The Pixies - Doolittle

To celebrate the news that The Pixies are to reform next year for a Tour, CD and DVD, this week's Album Archive on 97.3 Phantom FM will be focusing on Doolittle, the band's 1989 album. You can expect to hear live versions, alternative versions and album versions of it's 15 tracks, aswell as the odd b-side, and we'll run through the genesis, recording and release of the record too, giving you chart placings, studios used, insight on the lyrics and all the usual stuff you associate with the show. So don't say we didn't give you anything for Christmas!

Regards

Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Good shtuff Rob, I shall be listening. Is it confirmed that they are deffo definitely getting back together ??? If they don't come to Ireland I will go freakin nuts.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

if they don't come to ireland - we'll have to make the effort and go see them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Great.. one thing though.. what time is it on?
    also: the pixies better come to ireland or else i'll be greatly angered and they won't wan't that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

being an avid pixies fan i really don't want to go.

it happened 15 years ago don't really want to relive the past.

might buy the dvd though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Album Archive 6-7pm GMT on Saturday 13th

• Advertisement
Advertisement