Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why does Quake 3 Sucks on the Net ?

Options
  • 04-01-2000 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or does Q3 suck every time you get in to a fight in the games on the net and it's not my computer PIII 500 128ram and TNT2 Ultra and with the config from the board i am getting max FPS 60 all the time with all the nice stuff turned down so what is up

Is it my setup ?

Is it just Q3 ?

or is it the server ?

if it's Q3 with **** network code then i am bring it back to the shop to get my money back

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Well you didnt mention your modem, if your using a 56k then your at the whim of the phone system - sometimes good, sometimes $hite, as you know from q2.

The net code seems fine to me on an isdn conn, I think its generally accepted that its at least as good as q2 3.20, better really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Decide on a thread!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement