Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lan @ sers?

Options
  • 19-12-1999 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

hiho, now iv joiend a new q3 clan (also play for dk in IE) im goign to be taking q3 serious now, im thinking of doign a lan at my new house (no money fee), and i must get good at q3 to get anyware. I think i can handle about 16 ppl inside...

But i dotn think i want this many, maybe 8 or 9 will be enough, just to play loads of 4-4s , would need i think at least 2 peopel with cars, put as much stuff into the cars as can fit, and rest come by train. As there can only be a small amount of people, im not having any peopel taking up space with lame pcs, this will be q3 only, and i dotn want anyone under 18, we can have it for 2-3 days, depending on what peopel think..some time after xmas i think, ill make a date if people want to come...

so, if you want to come and have a PC that can play q3, and are _GOOD_ then MAIL me , with some details about you, if you have some ideas mail me also,if i dont know u alredy put ur name and stuff in also, nick and RL, ok?

ser@azeroth.org
    \Chris

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

im only 20 miles down the rd, id deffo come out for a few wars, if i get psat the bouncers wink.gif

Pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

btw u gettin a nice isdn line chris?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

I can see it now..

"Pete's revenge"

smile.gif

Time to put the waterproof cover on the beds and sofa !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Hi Chris,

I'm interested. But obviously it will have to be a weekend because I'm working. Travel may be a ******** but let us know when you plan on having it well in advance. smile.gif

Jedi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Hmm, almost, I have all the goods, except I'm CRAP. smile.gif

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Chris,

Name a weekend, I can take bout 4 people in my car, but not alot of room for PC's and monitors.

For NI we had 2 cars full, one with pc's the other with people. If someone else was to take the PC's I think we could get about 6-8 people up including the gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

have u picked a date yet ser?
    week be4 iq3cl would be good wink.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

MP,

I you have room in the car for a tower and a 15inch monitor I could do with a lift.

Jedi

Thsi weekend is the only weekend I can go before the Quake3 league and I'm dieing for a good battle.

Jedi

Advertisement