Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISH Magazine Launch.

Options
  • 11-12-2003 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hello everyone, I am sure that you are all aware of the magazine ISH.

Its finally here after much controversy it will finally be available tomorrow night at its official Launch Party in the Temple Bar Music Centre.

Its Free in, there will be a DJ spinning some of the best tunes for Irish Unsigned Music fans to Hop Hop beat Wobbin Muthafugga's.

There is also going to be Free magazine's for all in attendance and it should be a great night out for everyone.

So go along and see what all the fuss is about.

Niall

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭LA_girl

WHOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!

Tell everyone you know to tell everyone they know etc. FREE in and it should be a good laugh. AND the best part is the feckin' mag is finally here!!!!!!

//Denise runs off to sit in the corner rocking back and forth in the style of one gone mad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Never heard of it. What's ISH when it's at home? A Foggy Notions type thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Originally posted by magpie
    Never heard of it. What's ISH when it's at home? A Foggy Notions type thing?

i think it's that mag that we internet based for ages and finally got up off it's arse and after months of saying it'll go to print has now finally done so......

i think thats the one anyway. please correct me if i'm wrong:D

So what is it? A music magazine? A 'Yoof' magazine? A 'mobile lifestyle' magazine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

No Tyriall - you're mixing up IRIS and ISH.

ISH is new to the fold.

New and welcome.

I've given up on Foggy Notions, two-hit wonder and all that it was...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Originally posted by Tyrrial
    i think it's that mag that we internet based for ages and finally got up off it's arse and after months of saying it'll go to print has now finally done so......

i think thats the one anyway. please correct me if i'm wrong:D

You're wrong... please don't make me go through all this again. No offence to ISH but although we've a similar name we are COMPLETELY un-affiliated.

We (IRIS) are the magazine that is too lazy to get up off our arse - its pretty difficult though when its glued to a seat in front of a computer inputing reviews and graphics to a database for a couple of hours each day - glad you appreciate the effort!

ok, still no idea what ISH or Iris are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

err im confused.. wasnt there a similar sounding magazine launched two months ago in the temple bar music centre? cos i was there for some magazine launch anyway...or maybe it as all a dream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭LA_girl

ISH Magazine is a new Irish music and arts magazine, representing mainly unsigned and indie-label Irish artists.

We held a pre-launch party in TBMC back in September in order to raise funds for printing. After many hurdles and delays and all the usual junk that goes with the start-up of a new venture, the first issue has finally been printed.

The party in TBMC tonight is to celebrate and actually launch the darn thing for real! It's free in so no excuses....

It has been a crazy crazy last few months, but we're finally off and running, and Issue 02 is on the way soon. In the meantime, we'll be handin' out copies of Issue 01 this evening and they will be distributed all over Dublin (record shops, venues and the like) and in Galway, Dundalk, etc. this weekend. Thanks to everyone for your patience and support!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fortycoats

err.... did you mention that the magazine is FREE ??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Well I think the expression "handing out" kind of imparts this information, though mayeb in a disguised way.

Indeed.

F

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Minerva

Had a goo at it today briefly. looks pretty cool.
    how are you distributing it? just hand deliver to colleges and stuff, ye?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭T.B.L.

very impressed with this and quite liking our own 2 reviews aswell ;) bo shaka. Go get a copy of this, now, nowwwwwww.

www.beautifullosers.info

Advertisement