Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N-gage from game stop

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

So?
    Are these coming in locked to T-Mobile or with the GPRS settings locked?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

colin300 and wolfman, read previous posts. All your questions have been answered.
    I got the phone from Gamestop.com today and it came to €230 plus 3 free games. I would recommend anyone to get this phone from Gamestop. The main Points:

-The Phone came with SonicN, Tomb Rader and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. I also got a charger (American Version), headset, USB cable, PC software and user Guide.

-The phone is unlocked and ready to use straight away.

-You do not have to hold the phone sideways as you can easily hear when you hold the phone as normal because your ear is right beside the earpiece so it won't cause any embarrasment.

-The radio works pefect. For example FM104 is 104.4.

-The Game graphics are amazing for such a small screen.

I am only back from work so I haven't tried out most things but I couldn't be happier. An awful lot better than I expected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭colin300

how did the rebate work?
    Do they just charge you the $199 + shipping on the credit card?

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Originally posted by eirebhoy
    I have a shavers adapter but what put me off using it for the charger was "for shavers use only", does that matter?

Thats because it has a lighter fuse (3amp) rather than the traditional 13amp fuse so it isn't really suitable for plugging in a Tumble dryer or big drill but is ideal for small items such as small chargers etc. Good rule of thumb - if the fuse blows go think about rewiring the unit, if it doesn't blow then bobs yer uncle.

(of course everyone remembers that wattage=voltage x ampage so the max wattage you can have with a 3amp fuse is W = 220 x 3 = 660) (oh yeah if there are errors please rebuke me gently its been a while since I did this sort of stuff..)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭colin300

What did people send to Gamestop when they asked for Order verify? Did anybody ring up their credit card company and ask them to send address verification information?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

Just fax them a credit card statement/bill.

Advertisement