Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would This be a good system?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

The Pioneer amp is great, I've used the previous model, the 511 quite a few times and always been happy with the sound quality for both music and movies. Setup is a doddle too.

From my experience though, I would not recommend the Pioneer speakers. They look nice and pretty, but at the end of the day, Pioneer are not a speaker manufacturer, and you will know that as soon as you hook them up. You will not get be getting the best from the amp with these speakers, the amp should be driving something better.

What is the price of the speaker package? Didn't say on the Techtronics site for some reason. I would recommend you look at other makes and packages, possibly the Monitor Audio Bronze series or the Kef Q series if they are in budget. There are probably some good package prices on these to be had on the net from the UK stores.

Let us know how you get on!

Advertisement