Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SE T610 sound problems

Options
  • 11-12-2003 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

Hi all,

Have the T610 about 2 weeks and my sound has gone nuts. Basically I can't hear anything except crackling noises.Everything works, I can call and receive but can't actually hear much except the crackling, has anyone come across this and is there a fix or do I just bring it back for replacement.Its with Vodafone btw.

Rgds
    Scary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by scary
    Hi all,

Have the T610 about 2 weeks and my sound has gone nuts. Basically I can't hear anything except crackling noises.Everything works, I can call and receive but can't actually hear much except the crackling, has anyone come across this and is there a fix or do I just bring it back for replacement.Its with Vodafone btw.

Rgds
    Scary

Bring it back to Vodafone, it's within 30 days old, get a replacement

Advertisement