Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake3 question

Options
  • 04-01-2000 7:53pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondered why I have to reconnect every time there is a map change. At the end of a game it just goes back to the main menu for some reason. Also are there really only 4 CTF maps or am I missing something?

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

download ziods ctf maps, to make 7 the number of CTF maps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

If someone on the server is using a skin you dont have, you get dumped out at each map change. I assume you have to get the skin or hope no-one with it is on the server smile.gif this is being fixed in the patch, or so i heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

also if u haven't the latest gfx drivers it can cause problems between level changes

/me points at me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

If you have copied any external pk3 files to your base3 dir, then you have to type /reconnect after every level concludes...

...Carmack is fixing that, so he says.

smile.gif

Lucutus of Borg

Advertisement