Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN - Anyone up for a game on monday ?

Options
  • 12-12-2003 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

As it says in the title so let it be, praise the lord.

So Anyone(tm) on for a game on monday evening ? Or even a day or two over the christmas period? If so stick your name down and a module you'd like to play, and we'll get things moving.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

I'll proably get hit for asking, but NWN?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Neverwinter Nights

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Ah stick me down for Monday at least. I know the last time I said I'd give it a whirl I forgot until the clock struck 10 and said "oh sh*t!" So I'll put a reminder in the phone and write on the old reliable hand. At least I can't loose that without really trying.

Haven't played in ages so don't have a clue about what modules are out now but I'm easy ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

just so we can have an idea of what modules can be played, but down what expansion packs you have. cos I'm uber nerdy I have the two of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

i dont have any of them yet :( but working on it.

will be able to play monday baring the end of the world,
    visitors and contracting the plauge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Ya ill give it a whirl over christmas

Only have Undrentide atm, hordes should be under the tree christmas morning though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

should be picking up Hordes this weekend (none of this waiting for santy lark for me!)... wont have internet access til after christmas .... drool.. esat broadband.....

I gots me the original flavour of NWN (with patchy goodness), I'll see if I can get Undertried at the weekend. Christmas party be tonight so the question is will I be awake enough to think about getting up from wherever I end up sleepin. Yeaaaaa!

Whats this other one eh? Underdork or something, add anything special?

[edited for readability, damn I feel tired]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Originally posted by Havelock
    I'll proably get hit for asking, but NWN?

NWN = Neverwinternights

3rd AD&D roleplaying game for the PC very very good if you like that sort of thing

/me slaps havelock around a bit with a wet trout :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Hordes of the Underdark adds several more prestige classes (including pale master : a combat based necromancer , and dragon disciple ; a mage class that lets you become part dragon), loads of new feats, support for Epic level play, more spells, 3 new tilesets and a load of new items. New creatures including Drow, Driders, mind flayers and beholders.

• Advertisement

Agh, mind flayers, hate them almost as much as Lich's but I like the beholders :) seen some concept renderings of them ages on the NWN site, glad to see they're in now.

I can find Shadows of Undertired anywhere without the full game :/ not even the online stores have it. Don't suppose anyone has seen it about in town or anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Long time no play guys! Maybe i will be able to play again this week or whenever the next game is. Have Underdark and all :D
    I miss the good ole days of Saruman the sorc and Cerano the Cleric and sometimes me blasting a room of baddies only to kill some NCP's and maybe even a party member.. ah those were the days.

Advertisement