Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call Of Duty Help Needed!!

Options
  • 12-12-2003 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

Good morning everyone i need help i got call of duty last week but i have problems.
    My little brother is bugging for the past few days to post this , i have recently bought a new pc (packard bell i-Extreme 6000 with a 64mb graphics card s3 unichrome gfx) the problem being is every time i try to start it up i get an error message sayin i there is sumthin wrong with my with my video card and i cant rectify the problem. I have downloaded drivers and still no joy what so ever its becoming seriously annoying please help me.

Help Please??

Big Willy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

be more specific, what exactly does the error message say

also a 64mb card dosent really cut it these days for newer type games like CoD even though its on the quake3 engine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭glimmerman

I've a 64meg gf4mx440, and CoD runs 100%, with all options turned on that are available.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

what resolution?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I cant be sure what the problem is as im at college but with mafia that works perfect
    but i have iss3 and when i play that all see is the heads of players.

I need help please!!

Big Willy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭glimmerman

I run all my games at 1024x768

S'good enough for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

try and get the updated drivers for the graphics card

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

I'd suggest finding the official Call Of Duty forum and post up your exact system specs and the error msg you're getting. They should be able to give you more help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Originally posted by BArra
    be more specific, what exactly does the error message say

also a 64mb card dosent really cut it these days for newer type games like CoD even though its on the quake3 engine

This game would run on a 32Mbyte 3D video card. You can even get reasonable performance from a machine with lesser specs that is recommended.

Advertisement