Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Usage Stats Down?

• 12-12-2003 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the Eircom stats page is down?

I can't seem to log on to it and I want to find out how close I am coming to my limit.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭ADSLUSER

I can still access the page but the Dec stats are not showing up yet? Anyone else have a similar problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭muffen

Yeah, same here, they're stuck at end-november (stats from last week in november aren't actually included).

December isn't showing up at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

I can login but get a 403Forbidden once I do, so I haven't been able to see my stats for months now. It doesn't matter coz I'm not on a capped subscription, but I'd still like to know!

.cg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭crowbar

see this thread, webtest01 hasn't posted since his post in that thread so i guess he has no more info ...

i too want to know how much more cap i have left this month. can they really charge their users for exceeding a cap when we have no idea how much of it the system thinks we have used?

Advertisement