Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Santa Strike Force

Options
  • 12-12-2003 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭

Just in case you're one of those people who doesn't read the announcements (em, like me) check out the Santa Strike Force board where DeVore is organising the donation of toys and books to hospitals and care-centres.

Some of the boards are organising groups to gang together and get large items. This is one of the smaller boards though, and I've already donated about as much as I can afford to so doing that from here might not work so well (if people really want to though I'll happily arrange it). So instead I'm just going to nudge you all in the direction of the Santa Strike Force Board and the wishlist where you can buy stuff for donation.

*nudge*
    *nudge*
    *nudge*

Advertisement