Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conversation in lotus messenger today...

• 12-12-2003 1:33pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A funny thing happened and then got out of hand in a conversation on work- chat today !! the names have been changed to preserve reputations.... wouldnt want them to think this would turn into a typical american Columbine Like shooting incident....

Joe Smith: doesnt look hopeful for getting off early tonight (",)

Steve Brown: how do you know?

Joe Smith: just what you said about len earlier this morning, telling the others theres no hope of getting off ealry.

Steve Brown: whats the reasoning?

Joe Smith: well if we cant get phil were screwed.... besides a night of counterstrike is starting to look more appealing than struggling home from dun laoghaire at 3am to nurse a hangover tomorrow :o)

Steve Brown: yeah, alot of ****ing hassle

Joe Smith: im in physio tomorrow morning at 9am, im starting to regret not going to next weeks one instead, it sounds more relaxed than this suit crap.

Steve Brown: well not so much suits - just the inconviences for everyone

Joe Smith: well yeah, but suits dont make it much better!! i should have rented that crushed velvet purple austin powers tux!

Steve Brown: the whole thing is obviously planned without any regard for any of the 'hands' that work here

Joe Smith: the powers that be dont give a f*ck about us
    !
    Steve Brown: hockler and kesch mp5 time! (thats a gun)

Joe Smith: mp5 my ass... Commando PARA Arnie time!!

Steve Brown: rangers lead the way!
    Steve Brown: i don't wanna be an airbourne ranger!
    Steve Brown: green beret

Joe Smith: heh give me a sec for a lil story!

Steve Brown: this is lone wolf calling wolf den

Joe Smith: Without a word, the two troopers storm out of the lift, the putt putt of silenced mp5's mow down two staff in the corridoor, in sychronous movements Lone Wolf 1 opens the door as lone wolf two rolls a smoke grenade through into the offices follwed by a flash bomb, with a sharp crack and an ear splitting squeal the two grenades shatter the glass in office windows, Lone Wolf 1 calmy takes aim 'putt putt.... putt putt' and nails two staff members to the wall behind their desks, other staff scramble to cower behind their desks as lone wolf two pulls out a p90.... the safety clicks off... he raises the weapon at the fleeing masses.... 'dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka' bullets tear through partitions in powdery white puffs, red blood sprays everywhere as people are proppelled backwards against walls, through windows, over desks, Lone wolf 2 sees a few manage to get into the stair well, he calmly lobs a HE grenade in after them, the bang blows the door clean off its hinges and brief screams of pain are heard in the fire filled stairway.... a deathly silence falls on the office, the tinkle of metal is all that can be heard as the last empty cartridges fall to the floor.... lone wolf 1 lifts up his goggles, pulls his balaclava over his head and looks at lone wolf 2 "are you sure we were supposed to rescue hostages on 100 South circular road???" ..... Lone wolf 1 looks in surprise at his comrade... "awww **** man, i thought this was 100 NORTH circular road!!"
    THE END

Steve Brown: ok......

Steve Brown: you need help....

Steve Brown: im not messaging you again.... ever.... goodbye... im not steve.... i dont know you.... who is this.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

roflmao!!!:D :D:D thats ****ing hilarious, that guy should write a book

oh btw he sounds like your average psycho cs player to me
    keep him away from sharp impliments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

sounds exactly like a m8 of mine right down to his story (and the physio) me suspicous...does he respond to the name...<Ming>??? Prob not but sounds just like him

oh btw ROFLMAO!!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

thanks lads.... i wrote the story!! :D by the way me names not joe or steve :ninja:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Very funny read:D :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

I giggled alot, but still, sounds like fun.

LD

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

LOL
    kewla bewla

Advertisement