Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTVip LITE not anytime for me...

Options
  • 12-12-2003 2:11pm
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello folks,

Been reading over my latest bill for my connection, and noticed I was being billed peak rates for time spent online during the day, despite being under my wee 30 hours. Just to make sure I had the charging structure correct, I checked the website.
    popup_comparisontable.gif
    Double check. Me = UTVip LITE = 30 Hours Anytime.
    Not so says the "G" lady from their support site. That applies to UTVip LITE XL. Now that's not mentioned on the table above. Basically i'm getting the run around here now at this stage, offering to "change" me to the other package without reimbursement. What do you think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭wexfordman

I was actually on UTV Lite, and had to change to UTV LITEXL to get the anytime deal. Not sure how I knew that before, wether they pointed it out to me or I queried it myself. I think it was from an email at the time they launched the xl package where you could swithc over at n cost.
    wexfordman

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

That's the line they were using all right. I don't recall any contact from them, but according to the ad I was covered. No mention of a UTVip LITE XL as far as I can see?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

I don't understand why anyone would still be on the old system as the new one is better, especially the main one as you're a lot more hours for less money than the old system.

The new lite is the old lite with anytime added on. No drawbacks that I can see, so if i'd known or been advised that I wasn't on the right Lite I would have changed!:D

I just want to see what they say about the site, as it's just plain not right...

Hmmm... Seems i'm paying an extra euro a month for the privelage as well. How nice... Suppose that should have been noted by me earlier...

• Advertisement
Advertisement