Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6610 or 7210?

Options
  • 12-12-2003 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭

Nokia. wanna pick one of these up for christmas.

needs to have radio and colour screen and that'll do me. Its down to the above 2. Opinions from owners?

I prefer the look of the 6610 but the 7210 is cheaper. I want to get it over the net sim-free. Any good online retailers? I found a 6610 on Amazon second-hand for a good price, but am slightly wary about buying secon-hand from a private seller. Any have any experience on Amazon used products?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Firstly, they are essentially the exact same phone. The only difference is the covers and the keypads.

Secondly, I think they are a very poor phone. I have the 7210 and don't like it at all, the screen being the major downfall.. However, the radio feature is an excellent addition but the pop ports on Nokia are very flimsy in my opinion. I have been using the radio for 3 weeks now and the connection has become loose already. As you walk, the sound breaks up if the cable moves at all. Also, the reception is very very poor. I am prob gonna have to shell out for a new headset soon enough. The exact same prob happened with my sister and her 6610.

If the green colour of the 7210 puts you off, the black Nokia cover you can buy is well sexy.

Advertisement