Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2000 Redux

Options
  • 12-12-2003 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭

With discourse like this is it any wonder that people like Bush get elected (well arguably so)?
    I remember how that crap about Gore being a "liar" was going around the 2000 election campaign. Looks like they are going to remind you of that this time around because he's supporting Dean (and the DNC will probably help because they don't want Dean in there)
    I mean it's not reported on CBS Evening News, but there are so many pundit shows and "news magazines" that don't discuss actual issues but just ridicule political personalities.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Mr Pinchy

I keep thinking back to the 2000 Gore-Bush debates and Dubya kepting repeating "The army should win battles, it should never be used for nation building".

Ironic.

Advertisement