Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the last words

Options
  • 04-01-2000 2:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

im am sorry to say to my clan or should i say my old clan that iam quiting because NEXUS i think went a bit tooooooooo far on the invitations.SO THIS HOT-ICE[GT]signing off i will how ever try & support gt if they are really stuck so it's GOODBYE for now until we meet again smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

Good Bi sunglasses.gif
    o thx for tellin me first.o are u sure it was not about the argument ????
    talk to u soon ice!

[This message has been edited by NEXUS (edited 04-01-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

What's goin on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭davoc

a bit dramatic hot-ice dont ya think?
    keep it up smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

What??? Do my eyes deceive me??? Could it be?
    A post from davoc?? sunglasses.gif.
    No seriously, GT are losing their top muppet, as they already lost their two best players sunglasses.gif

hmmmm u wish steve! wink.gif
    as for me with my "INVITATIONS" ice,they asked me and u know it! sunglasses.gif
    just had to say that smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Hot-Ice

ya nex sure just don't forget why u gave out to me for my 2 invitations all u had to say was "NO" but who cares now because i am gone. It was good while it lasted. smile.gifwink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

tee hee hee
    Davoc made a post - he must be really distraught over this smile.gif

What are these invitations u're talkin about??

Can we all not just get along smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Vincent (edited 05-01-2000).]

We can't get along, how could you think that we could? smile.gif. We spend all our spare time trying to kill one-another, repeatedly!! Haven't you been listening to the TV reports? PC games are responsible for mass murders all the time. Like the Japanese mental patient who was a big fan of flight sims. So big in fact, that he hijacked a commercial jet, killing the pilot, just because he wanted to fly it. Nothing to do with the fact that he had been diagnosed insane.
    (Please note, heavy sarcasm above)
    And the kid in arkansas who assaulted several of his classmates in a gang-war, his parents blamed Doom natch. This was of course the real reason, not that he had been heavily involved in drugs, and was good friends with some prominent gang members.
    (Please note, heavier sarcasm above)
    And the prominent game designer who killed his family then committed suicide. We all know just how much tetris has affected us all in this way.
    (The above breaks new boundaries in sarcasm)
    Now can you see how we can never become functional members of society? Doomed to roam the streets in search of our next fix, and spending long lonely nights in jail?
    (I'm all sarcied out now, I gotta lie down sunglasses.gif)

Wow, that seemed much shorter when I was typing it sunglasses.gif

• Advertisement

Ure so sexy steven.
    note. heavy sarcasm - just made new record and beats stevens old one sunglasses.gif

[This message has been edited by Paladin (edited 05-01-2000).]

hmmmm steve & Pal do ye always spam the boards ??? lol smile.gif
    sunglasses.gif

Whats this sarcasm u keep talkin about smile.gif

I wouldn't call what I just did sarcasm. It's a valid point, it just has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Hmm, I see your point sunglasses.gif

So is anybody goin to tell me whats really goin on?? or will I have to probe ya's with big shiny metal rods smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Vincent (edited 05-01-2000).]

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Probing smile.gif

Advertisement