Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enquiry about 50m SQ of space in Hosting Centre?Telehouse

• 12-12-2003 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭

50 Square metres, yes. Assume that the racks are sorted and that each rack will gobble 2kw per annum and that 24/7 humans (not security) are a prerequisite in the building.

What would you quote per rack based on 600x 1m racks ?

What is the difference between a shared faciities room and a private room , per rack

Ta.

M

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Muck

It might be easier if we discussed this directly with you. If you would like to contact our office on 059-9139897 in office hours, or email sales@blacknightsolutions.ie one of us would be more than happy to go through your request in detail

Michele

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

How come Telecity and Telehouse in London can quote hard figures while I only get please call us messages in ireland. I sent him to telehouse in the end.

I got PM's which were not Blacknight related too!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Same if you ask for a leased line Muck. I'd quote you meself but I seem to've misplaced me datacentre. <pat pockets>

Here, maybe we should make this the new hosting board!

heh

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

Originally posted by dahamsta
    Same if you ask for a leased line Muck. I'd quote you meself but I seem to've misplaced me datacentre. <pat pockets>

Here, maybe we should make this the new hosting board!

heh

adam

Heh, yeah and half of hosting365 are banned from here for misbehaving.... maybe things mite work out better ... :)

I don't think we'd pay to get slagged off all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

Originally posted by Muck
    I got PM's which were not Blacknight related too!

Can you tell the mods about this and I would also advise letting Michele know at blacknight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

What are we being blamed for now?!

Happy New Year All!!! :):)

Advertisement