Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Q3 clans need a player?

Options
  • 06-01-2000 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

I need to join a clan and I need abit of guidance. I want to play in this Q3 league.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭madyoke

join my clan ... we're known as BB - the bum bashers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

ask spoon if you can join dzr daire.....me and collie joined

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

lol yeah, cos Doozer need 6 trillion members, they do....

Could that clan BE any bigger? smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

Nah for UT they have a full squad for Q3 we scrape the bare minimum of 5 smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

vorosha, DK need a couple of decent players -
    hop into #d-k on irc and chat up davey hehir or one of the boys (not chaos tho smile.gif
    ahh just talk to davey hehir, we need som players for this league, cos we lost some important players from our q1 squad.
    were great lads, good man smile.gif

Pat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

well if you want to join a decent clan instead of dk, who are frankly a bit past their best sad.gif
    join us. But you will have to show yourself as not quite as lame as they would take. Asdk any of us in quake.ie, quozl, kali, skyclad, johnoo. etc etc, for a tryout and show us your abilities if you want to join us. If not, just join #dk because they need somne players, never mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

past our best ? altho we aint played q3 much, we still would wipe all or ireland and nearly all of england in q1, and we got ser+lorc and the likes for q3. ok so were past our best smile.gif
    no well were gonna give the league a serious shot, but especially in the long term after i do the leavin certin june, will i be drinking? will i be getting women ? will i be smoking copious amounts of weed ? hell no, ill be nerding it up, so choose a career, choose DK.ok that mite frighten u off.we mightnt have the right amount of stars, the stripes might be stitched wrong, but when that flag is raised i sure will salute it.
    im H K.

Advertisement