Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attention Galwegians.

Options
  • 05-01-2000 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭

Where the hell can I get a copy of UT or Q3? No bloody shop I know of has it. The counter muppets in these places are clueless. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Help!

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

I hear your cry Jaden. Smiths are $hite, O'Connors are awful, CK are crap and the new Curry's don't have it either. I was forced to travel to the Big Smoke and pick up a copy in Game, well actually had to go up to BAC for other reasons also. If yer desperate Game in Limerick would be yer closest bet. £8 student return on Bus Eireann......

Slán,
    jAH

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

order it online!

[Insert cool quote here]
    Play GLminesweeper!
    http://www.iol.ie/~adamj/dl/mineswp.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Jaden m8 u shud just move to over here 2 civilisation smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
    Den u'd hav no bleedin prob..hehe sunglasses.gif
    smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

The Shadow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

I've lived over in civilisation for too long, anyway, the money they pay over here is ridiculious, who am I to say "no"? smile.gif

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

Advertisement