Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Joke

• 13-12-2003 2:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

A guy was playing golf one day and he got lost. He saw a lady up ahead of him and went to her and said "Can you please help me, I don't know what hole I'm on."
    She told him "You are one hole behind me. I'm on 7; you're on 6."He thanked her and continued playing golf.
    On the back nine he got lost again.
    He saw the same lady and went to her again kind of embarrassed. "I'm sorry to bother you again but I'm lost again, can you please tell me what hole I'm on."
    She told him "You are one hole behind me. I'm on 14; you are on 13." Again he thanked her and continued playing golf.
    When he finished he saw her in the clubhouse. He went up to her and asked if he could buy her a drink for helping him out. She accepted. As they were drinking and talking he asked her what she did for a living.
    "I'm in sales." He replied "no kidding so am I.
    What do you sell?" She said it's too embarrassing to tell. But after he kept pleading to know what she sold she said she'd tell him if he promised not to laugh. He promised.
    She said, "I sell tampons".
    He immediately fell to the floor laughing hysterically.
    She said, "You promised you wouldn't laugh".

He replied

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it. I sell toilet paper. I'm still one hole behind you."

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

HAHA,calss made me laugh:D :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Sexual content
    What do you call the area between them ?
    a chinrest.

Then there was the guy who had two golf bags. In case he got a hole in one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

When I see the title golf joke I don't have high expectations for what lies within, that was good tho! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

okayish joke:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

gud un

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

thats class

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Commissar

very good.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

one things for sure.. i'm not laughing at that..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

hehehe.... good stuff. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭heffo9

nice one!!!:D :D:D

i have a pal john who i play golf with ocassionally, his nickname is terminator because he has a poxy stiff swing. we where out playing golf one day and terminator was up to his usual scalping of the tee box, when a chap behind came up to give him some advice-"i can see where your problem is- you are standing too close to your ball..................................................................after you hit it!!!!!!!!!!!.

• Advertisement
Advertisement