Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the best online game for the PS2?

Options
  • 13-12-2003 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭DrEvil

i don't know what the best online game is as i haven't got the Network Adapter yet, but i've read that Midnight Club 2 and Socom are good and also Medal of Honor:Rising Sun.
    oh yeah i'd forgot about tony hawks(3,4 and Underground) they're online 2. I'd say they'd b really good online.

do you have the network adapter? if so where'd u get it and how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Will sony be releasing a dialup adapter for ps2? yes, dont forget us sony!£!$!

anyone got links on this news?
    ThnX :D

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭DrEvil

The adapter is for broadband only and they won't be releasing a dial up adapter. it's all explained in the offical playstation site under 'network gaming'. in the long term it's alot better to not include dial-up cause it would frustrate alot of people that are new to online gaming and also makes the experience better for every1 playing. u wouldn't be able to have voice com with 56K anyway while playing.

there is however a workaround by connecting the PS2 to ur PC and using ICS(Internet Connection Sharing) and connecting to the net with the modem on ur PC u can go online with the PS2. this will be useless for some games as it's 2 slow but works fine for tony hawks (btw u have been able 2 since tony hawks 3 plug sum USB modems into the ps2 and play online straight away).

if u already have ps2 online u should check out http://www.brookfresh.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

i bought mine at amazon.co.uk for €34, everything is cheaper when you buy them off the net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

havent used it yet but id imagine timesplitters 2 would be very decent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

socoms mental online! :D

Advertisement