Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last thoughs on Spam Board here

• 13-12-2003 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

Well, nicely my idea was taken as a simple troll, and was binned without reason, however, and you can ban me after this post, I was dead serious. I just want to get my last reply, cause i'm a ****, and refuse to let Cabaal win. So, here was the reply I was writing when my valid idea was binned.
    Originally posted by Cabaal
    You obviously do, you reply the second someone even posts to this thread, ffs go outside and do something else..

I'm replyin to people's arguments, and giving valid argument in return. The reason i'm constantly replyin is because I care about havin this board become a reality, and am doin my best to make sure it does.You on the other hand, just double posted, which REALLY lends your point a lot of weight.
    Just because you got banned on IRC for spamming and annoying people and then you BITCHED about being banned

I got banned cause Dogs was having a laugh with sheep and the lads at my expense, and that troll is well in the past, I didn't however know this at the time, and simply asked a question in what appeared to be the most obvious place.
    Don't mean we need a spam forum on boards just to cater for you so you can get your post-count up by spamming.

I believe I have spammed once on boards, and the link to that is in my first post. You on the other hand, just double posted, and if anything, you appear more eager to post count build than me. If I wanted to build it up so badly, there would be a much easier solution, i.e. go to every post in the humour board and reply with LOL, then go to a few private community boards and spam them like ****. You will find that I have however, NEVER do this.
    Also, I was the one suggested that the post count be unaffected by the spam board, specifically to stop that kinda thing, or else that there be seperate accounts, with seperate post counts for the board, so that spamming, and post count raising could be done WITHOUT affectin the rest of boards.

When you actually have a valid point however Cabaal, feel free to come back, this time however, try to keep them in 1 post, for the rest of our sakes.

And, since this has been binned, i'll also add, that yes, i'll keep hopin to have the spam board made, and keep hopin that some day i'll be told WHY my idea was rejected, even if I have to get banned tryin to do so.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

A spam board already exists, they call it bubbles. Seriously, thats all itis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

The Irish Jedi Council is for idiots

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

oeNeo follows the IJC around with a a giant insult book :D

good work sir

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement