Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

web hosting board..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Originally posted by eoin@host.ie
    Isn't there the AGM coming up or something?
    There's meant to be one sometime soon.
    If a proper committee and a reasonable section of the industry participates it has potential. As things stand it is not going anywhere fast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

Mr Night I understand your points better than anyone.

To best honest bashing the iwha is not going to help anyone. The IWHA could be an organisation which will grow in the industry. Even if you don’t like its current structure it may change down the line. Can we wait till the AGM to discuss such issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Tom

I agree, however I also feel that certain people and companies will not get involved due precisely to its current structure or the public perception of same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

Originally posted by blacknight
    Tom

I agree, however I also feel that certain people and companies will not get involved due precisely to its current structure or the public perception of same.

I do understand that, and I look very forward to you bringing it up at the AGM.

Advertisement