Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Script errors

• 13-12-2003 6:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭

Im getting script errors while trying to run XP compatible software on a XP machine. The software is a genuine CD-rom. It loaded up some time ago, but i deleted it because I wasn't using it.

It's digital camera software.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Check their web site..

OR you could mention which SW / Camera it is
    or maybe even some details on the error.

It could be AV software - maybe you have that type of scripting disabled ?

PS. when you say XP compat - don't forget that many Apps have been affected by some of the updates , and some Apps won't work properly unless you apply the updates..

Or the CD could be dirty or scratched, - try copying to HD first and disable AV before re-running whatsitsname.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

It's a Hewlett Packard digicam, on a Hewlett Packard PC with Hewlett Packard software.

I installed the software before and it ran perfect.

What's AV??

P.S - Cd is in perfect condition. It's been in it's sleeve since the first install.

Advertisement