Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

universal remote 2 eurosquid

• 13-12-2003 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

universal remote 2 eurosquid...Facing marks and sparks on liffey st, next to arnotts there's a 2 euro shop(used to be a sports shop). I bought 1 a couple of weeks ago but just tried it today.It can be use for up to 12!! appliances, although I've only used it for 5 so far. I'm having trouble with the hi fi and the dvd player but I can use it spot on for a Phillips tv, sanyo vcr, crypton sat box, sec (lidil)tv and slx vcr.....2 euro!!! all in the 1 remote. Works grand for text aswell.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

thanks was going to buy one today but said no its probably crap so will buy one tomorrow

gonk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭sirlinux

Where abouts in the store!! I couldnt see them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭mobby

yeah good value for €2, got one today, plenty left.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭violenza

sirlinux it's on upper liffey st...can't miss it they're right in front of you when you walk in...grand job for 2 squid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,426 ✭✭✭ando

dagnabit, I bought one last week for 15 quid in powercity

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,563 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Same remote is on sale in Limerick in the euro shop in the parkway shopping centre, got one and so far it works on everything except my sky box, great value for €2

Good remote, got one of those mobile clips that transmit the sound from your phone to your FM radio and they work as well, good for 2 euro, no interference or anything. Makes a cheap speakerphone for a mobile. This place aint bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭violenza

Hi sirlinux, how exactly do you use this unit and whats it called, didn't see it when I was in there..

Thanks
    Viol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Anyone get it working with a Sky Digibox (mine's a Pace)? If so - what code?

Sorry missed your Q, they are near the till with all the batteries and headphones, near the little fm radio's. Anyway you just clip it over the speaker on the phone a little sucker goes over the speaker, turn it on and it starts transmitting the sounds it picking up on 88.7 on the fm dial. Amazingly it works!! no interferencfe or anything, none of that annoying GSM noise. Ive actually used it with an ordinary fm radio in the house a few times now as an el cheapo speaker phone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement