Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelski haven,t enought money to buy Henry

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by jank
    ruud and henry have gone on to win the league!

owen well with the pool he will win feck all worth talking about (dont even mention the plastic treble!!) and any pool fan that says otherwise is just as disillusioned as mr houllier himself

owen is good but not that good

i expect bolton to get something from todays game

I was referring to an award from UEFA or FIFA ;) The league is irrelevent and damaging to my argument so I would request you wouldnt bring it up again :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

The last thing we need on this forum is more sarcasm i hope the powers that be keep a close eye on the 3rd echolon.;)

Interesting point, Owen has gone one further than Ruud and Henry, he has won an award

Is that the Gold Star he got for neat handwriting at school.

The league is irrelevent and damaging to my argument so I would request you wouldnt bring it up again

Now thats more like it.

Whatever Muppet started this thread has a lot to answer for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by The Muppet
    The last thing we need on this forum is more sarcasm i hope the powers that be keep a close eye on the 3rd echolon.;)

Is that the Gold Star he got for neat handwriting at school.

Double standards there on the ould sarcasm. I think I know where that gold star could be stuck ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Are you interest in swapping any of your posters? I,d be particularly intested in one of Mr. hesky scoring a goal as I believe they are so rare they are now collectors items.

:D

Apologies if i,m off topic maybe i should try collectables/antiques forum, or mabe someone in with photoshop might offer to knock one up for me.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

It was hard to find a picture of him standing up but I think I've managed it! will post it shortly ;)

Tinky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭red-not-blue

Ha ha - very funny - not! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

Ha ha - very funny - not!

good one red not blue
    are you a fan of donkies:D

Advertisement