Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Future Kings of Spain: Live vs Album

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Originally posted by acquiescefc
    Fairuza were double class tho.

Indeed they were,a nd always are.

Future Kings are off to Japan at the end of January, there'll be no more gigging in these parts for a while as far as I know. :(

xxx me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 kim

To Japan? Cool! That mean they won't be up North either for a brave while? We gotta make do with the album people.

'Fraid so. :(
    Was listening to it today, it just seems to get better every time. What the hell?!!!
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Daylight

Apparently the album is now coming out in US, Oz and Japan. Hope we don't lose the futures for too long. Record's great but I need gigs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 kim

Here! Here! Come back to Belfast! Good luck in Japan guys. x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭madouva

They flew out to Japan this morning.

Over the next few months, there is talk of the USA, possibly Australia, and a new EP...will keep you posted.

Check out www.fkos.com - see the diary and messageboard sections for updates...

Just been. :)

Tell them they're missed ;) ,
    best of luck,
    xxx me

P.S. How come you didn't get to go with them?!

Advertisement